- Swimming Pool & Sauna: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Fitness Center: 06:00 AM - 00:00 AM (Membership: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM)
*The fitness center is available for adults over the age of 19.
*It is a mandatory to wear indoor shoes at the facility.
*Fairmont Fit(Swimming pool, Sauna, Fitness Center) closes for scheduled maintenance on the third Tuesday of every month. (It can be changed by circumstance)
*Uniforms and shower facilities will not be provided after 9PM.
*For your safety, guests who are drunk are not available to enter.
*Guest who have a tattoo of 15cm or more are not available to enter.
(Please wear a rash guard, sportswear, patch, etc. that covers tattoos.)
Join our annual membership program to enjoy even greater convenience on every visit to Fairmont Fit.
Inquiries: 02-3395-6011 | Membership Guide
※Swimming Pool Information
- We operate a system of on-line reservation. At certain times (Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays, public holidays and days before public holidays, peak season)
- Guests may use the pool for one session per night of stay.
- Food and drink, with the exception of water, are not allowed in the pool area.
- When taking photographs or videos, please respect the privacy of others.
- Five sun beds are available.
- Water depth in the swimming pool is 1.3 meters.
- Please change into your swimming costume and remove any makeup in your guest room before proceeding to the pool.
- The pool is open to children aged six years and above, accompanied by a responsible adult.
- (Children aged five years or below are not allowed to use the pool.)
- The use of pool tubes is prohibited. (Buoyancy vests are allowed.)
- A fee may be charged for use of the sauna, according to guest room type (40,000 won per person, including VAT).
- The sauna is open only to adults aged 19 years and above. Showers are available to sauna users only.
- Kindly note that cell phone and electronic devices use of any kind is strictly prohibited. When found you may be subject to dismissal and legal penalties.